Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun at Pinks & Chocs Crop

I had a blast at the P&C crop last Monday. The ladies were super-cool and glad to meet them all.

We were taught by Jazz how to make a cute box out of PPs and cardstock and we had a little game of scrapping after refreshments was served. I was mojoless at first, maybe because people watching me.

These are the cute little boxes we did and when we're done we swap the boxes using the Jazz's manual random selector ((if i'm not mistaken *keke*))
(((Note: Some pics taken from here)))

and this is the one I made.. told you I was mojoless!!! ((ooohhhh.. look at the clarity of this pic, I sooo wanna get an SLR for me next year!! better be nice to DH ;p ))and after the swap.... I got the winning box made by Nadiah... wuhuuu!!!

Too bad we didn't take group photo coz we were all running late that day ((and someone's transport was already outside waiting... haha *winks*)) . Nonetheless, I had a great time there and looking forward to go to the next one. Oh oh, and the food was yumzzzzzzzz.......

This is one of the cupcakes that I ate first.... Cool huh?!!

Didn't missed the shopping too!! I bgt some stuff before leaving including this pretty album I booked thru Dina and Renee few weeks ago :)

Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru Hijriah & Happy New Year 2009


I think it's not too late to wish everyone 'Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru Hijriah' semoga di limpahi berkah selalu and today is the last day of 2008, wishin everyone a Happy New Year 2009, hopes things to be better for everyone in the new year.

Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: